- PhD, Politics, Princeton University, 2014.
- MA, Politics, Princeton University, 2010.
- MBA, Finance, University of Rochester, 2006.
- BA, Political Science, University of Rochester, 2005.
Meredith Wilf is an Assistant Professor with research and teaching interests in international political economy and international organizations. Her research highlights how countries cooperate on issues of trade and financial regulation and how international organizations affect countries' economic policy choices.
Professor Wilf joined GSPIA after completing graduate studies in the Department of Politics at Princeton University. She holds a BA in Political Science and an MBA in finance, both from the University of Rochester. Meredith previously worked for two Fortune 1000 companies as an internal consultant.
Teaching and Research Areas
- International Relations
- International Political Economy
- International Cooperation
- International Organizations
- Financial Regulation