Are you applying for Fall 2021?
Are you applying for Spring 2022?
Step One: Create a GradCAS Account.
GradCAS by Liaison is the software that hosts GSPIA’s application. If you do not already have a GradCAS account, begin by clicking “Create an Account.”
Step Two: Find Your Degree.
After Logging into GradCAS, search for the degree you want. You can scroll through the list of degrees on screen, or use the search function. When you search, you may enter keywords like “international” or “public administration,” or you can type the exact title of the degree you want (including the “&” if applicable):
- Master of International Development
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public & International Affairs
- Master of Public Policy & Management
- GSPIA Graduate Non-Degree Program
Step 3: Complete and Submit Your Application Online.
After selecting your degree, complete the online application and submit.