Join GSPIA's program directors as they offer perspectives on how the Biden-Harris administration may shift national level priorities, approaches, and policies in public and international affairs.
Moderated by Dean Carissa Slotterback, the panel will discuss anticipated areas of focus for the new administration, priorities for U.S. engagement at the international scale, and potential impacts for Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh.
• Luke Condra, Public and International Affairs Program Director
• Jeremy Weber, Public Administration Program Director
• Müge Finkel, International Development Program Director
• George Dougherty, Public Policy and Management Program Director
• Erica Owen, PhD Program Director
Join at: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/92842634414 Passcode: 012221